From the moment you arrive at Port 32 you will notice the difference. Maybe it’s the attractive, all brick exteriors with oversized windows and high pitched roof lines, set gracefully back on a large lot or perhaps it’s the stunning limestone rock landscaping with multi levels and skillfully placed gardens that wow you. As you look around you might start to realize that the trees look mature and plentiful and the streets wind through the area providing a scenic way to navigate. Could it be the people who wave as you slow down to look at the homes that you are admiring?
Whatever it may be you will know that you have arrived and that it is nothing like what you have looked at so far. From what we hear from our residents, there will be nothing like it after you have experienced Port 32 either.
- An all brick, well appointed, energy efficient bungalow on a spacious, fully serviced 65 x 150 freehold lot (average lot size). Take a look at our lots in our site plan.
- Our trademark landscaping which includes limestone rock terracing, garden areas, fully sodded property and a crushed stone driveway
- Your initiation fee to Shore Spa, our waterfront club exclusive to Port 32 residents (annual dues $250 per household – yes that’s annual, not monthly!)
- A community full of active, fun loving friendly people enjoying a very enviable lifestyle…your future friends
- Here’s another important detail…you won’t be paying maintenance fees at Port 32. You own your home and therefore can opt to cut your grass yourself or hire someone to do it for you so you don’t have to miss that round of golf or day on the water. It’s true! People think it must be a condominium ownership because everyone’s property looks so well maintained and beautiful. That’s Port 32 pride of ownership.
Buying your new Port 32 home – making it easy!
If you’ve decided to move to beautiful Port 32, be sure to learn more about our “No Worries Conditional Offer”. It’s sure to give you peace of mind as you put your current home on the market. And you may also be interested in learning more about buying and planning your new home. From decision to move-in, read about the process in “We’re moving to Port 32! What’s next?”