Marshall Homes is an award-winning builder with more than 20-years experience and a commitment to well-designed and well built homes that marry function and fashion. It is also committed to its leadership role in envrionmentally friendly, energy efficient homes and in the home building industry in general.
Here are some quick facts about Marshall Homes:
- Medium-sized company (100-120 homes/ year) with twenty years experience building in the east end of the GTA from Pickering to Oshawa.
- Building an Adult Lifestyle community of luxury bungalows in Bobcaygeon.
- Design builder of custom homes and cottages in the GTA, Blue Mountain, Muskokas, and the Kawarthas.
- First production subdivision builder in Ontario to offer homes entirely heated, cooled, and hot-watered with solar geothermal technology.
- Early adopter of Energy Star and LEED for homes.
- First to offer the Pure Energies solar photovoltaics program, turning roof-tops into “energy farms”
- Built a home in one of his subdivisions entirely from Ontario wood and wood products to demonstrate that it could be done at no extra cost, and that the building industry could support Ontario forestry if it so chooses.
- Awarded Ontario Homebuilders Association R-2000 Green Builder of the Year, 2010.
- Technology chairman for Federal Government task force for sustainable building practices.
- Board of Directors, BILD (Building Industry & Land Development Association); Chairman of Green-Building committee.